.:: Welcome to Nairaschools Education Services :::: We Offer e-Registration & Payment Services for Yabatech Post UTME Form, ND/HND Part Time Form & HND Full Time Form. Also Includes e-Registration for NYSC, JAMB, WAEC, GCE & NECO. Sales of WAEC & NECO Scratch Cards also available :: Candidates can always visit our Office for Online Application... Wishing You All The Best. Thank You.

Browse all Schools from One Website

Monday, March 05, 2018

NYSC Online Registration for 2018 Batch A Starts Mar 26th 2018 & Ends Apr 8th 2018

Our Office will be carrying out the e-Registration process for the 2017 Batch B prospective corps members. 

e-Registration for 2018 Batch A Starts Mar 26th 2018 and Ends Apr 8th 2018 at Shop 14, Bakassi Hall, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos. (NYSC e-Registration Centre).

Requirements for Registration
1. A Recent Passport Photograph (White Background Only)
2. JAMB Registration Number (For Full Time Graduates Only)
3. Matriculation Number
4. Registration Fee (See Details Below)

Cost Implications & Categories
1. Cost of Registration for all single Nigerian Graduates = N1,000 (e-Registration Fee Only).

2. Cost of Registration for Married Nigerian Graduates (Female Only) & All Foreign Nigerian Graduates = N2,000 (e-Registration Fee Only).

Registration is handled by professionals in our NYSC e-Registration Office with experience in NYSC e-Registration since 2014 Batch C that NYSC mobilization moved from analogue to digital. We'll also enlighten you on what to expect in Camp and the documents required in Camp because we have passed through this same process as Corpers in 2015 Batch B Service Year.

Payment of N2,786.24 for Call-Up Letter / Exclusion Certificate will be paid online with your ATM Card or at any Bank Branch. ZENITHBANK is available here, the payment is however not compulsory but very necessary. (Obedience is far better & even cheaper than sacrifice)

Prospective Corps members interested in working with us as Ad-hoc Staff should come with their laptops, we'll give u internet access and pay you based on the number of persons you registered. You can earn more than N2,000 per day with this. You must have good knowledge of general internet and e-Registrations. You can call us on 08024102554 to book a slot.

Remarks & Benefits
1. Do not register by proxy (Your Bio-metric FingerPrint is Required), Registration takes approximately 15 to 20mins to finish.
2. Those that will be mobilized will get colored printout of their green card & list of items required on camp after registration & payment.
3. Those that will be Exempted or Excluded will get colored printout of their Exemption or Exclusion Certificate after registration & payment.
4. Visit Shop 14, Bakassi Hall, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos. To Apply. Contact 08024102554. (NYSC e-Registration Centre).
(Our Office will be opened for business on Saturdays for the period of this registration exercise)

Click Here to Check Your Name on NYSC Mobilization List
Click Here to Join NYSC Discussion Group on facebook

Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to come with the following documents:
1. West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
3. NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
4. High School Diploma or its equivalent.
5. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, Please.
6. Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
7. International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (Please note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the Orientation camp).
8. Letters of verification for graduates of Institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other Institution whose accreditation is in doubt.

Married Prospective female corps members should come with the following documents:
1. Evidence of state of residence of husband (LASRRA Registration Slip, Voters Card or National I.D Card showing Address of Husband)
2. Husband's I.D CARD (National I.D Card, Voter's Card, Driving License, or International Passport)
3. Letter of employer from husband's place of work / Utility Bill
4. Marriage Certificate / Affidavit
5. Newspaper Publication of Change of Name

Visit us to get your application properly registered.


  1. hello, your article is very good and informative.
    Thanks 🤠👍

  2. Amazing!

    Please visit Never Miss Out for the latest news on sports, business, technology, insurance and many more.....

  3. in correlation with the paper cash batteries that will be utilized as a part of a table. voodoodreams


To comment with your Yahoo ID, Click on OpenID then type www.yahoo.com it will enable you to comment with your Yahoo Account. Click Notify me to stay updated with comments.